Sunday 21 December 2014

Monthly Man-icure: December

Hello there! It's that time of the month again ;). Seb kept it simple for this man-icure: he chose only one nail polish. It's the sparkly W7 Fairy Tale.



As you can see in this blurry close up of the bottle, Fairy Tale is truly magical. Its glitters seem to be duochromatic, flashing green, blue, gold and bronze.

I chose to layer Fairy Tale over Sally Hansen Resurrection, a polish that my mom wanted to buy for me at Action. I told her the colour was a bit too boring for me but she insisted, and I'm glad she did!


Resurrection is a really pretty blue shade with some purple and grey in it. What's even better is that this is a one coater! It made a perfect base for Fairy Tale.







His opinion: "The base colour seemed to me to be quite boring in the bottle... and on the nails. But when the sparkle was added the whole look was transformed."

My opinion: The Sally Hansen shade truly surprised me - but of course this is about Seb's pick and the overall manicure. I like it a lot! It's more classy than my usual manicures.

He chose: W7 Fairy Tale
I used: NYC Strip me off base coat (1x), Sally Hansen Resurrection (1x), W7 Fairy Tale (1x), Essence better than gel nails top sealer (1x).

Previous editions of the Monthly Man-icure can be found here.

I can't wait till next month! How do you like this month's manicure?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and questions (: