Wednesday 12 November 2014

Review: Yves Rocher Redberries hand cream

A while ago I ordered a few products at Yves Rocher. One of them was the redberries hand cream which I will review for you today!



Some basic information about this hand cream:

  • Price: €1,95
  • Content: 75 ml
  • Ingredients:  aqua/water/eau, methylpropanediol, glycerin, isopropyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate citrate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, centaurea cyanus flower water, dimethicone, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, phenoxyethanol, parfum/fragrance, carbomer, sodium hydroxide, tetrasodium edta, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, limonene, citric acid


My opinion on the...
Packaging: I really love the label! It has pretty metallic details. I also love the pink colour of the tube.

Scent: This cream has a strong raspberry scent. It smells very candy-like, sweet and also a bit sour. When the cream is absorbed it leaves exactly enough scent, in my opinion.

Substance: This hand cream is unlike other ones I have used. It is less thick and more jelly, which I actually quite like.

This is not hand cream, it's hand jelly!


Soak-in/absorbation time: Because of the jelly substance this product gets absorbed quicker than other creams.

Residue/greasiness: The redberries hand cream does not leave your skin greasy.

Softness: My hands feel nice and soft after using this hand cream, but not too slick, as happens with products that contain silicons. I do feel like they could be softer - this hand cream is not the most effective one I own. I think it is very suitable to use during the day, but I will continue to use a more greasy one before going to bed.


Vinal Verdict/ TL;DR: The Yves Rocher Redberries hand cream (€1,95) has a nice scent and consistency. It makes my hands soft but it's not sufficient for really dry hands.

I like this one but it's not perfect just yet... What hand cream can you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and questions (: