Tuesday 2 April 2013

~ Essie Cute as a button ~

Hello polish lovers :)!! Two days ago I wanted to paint my nails with one of my favourite polishes: Essie Cute as a button. Unfortunately, I got sick but today I finally applied this lovely shade.



I love love LOVE this polish so much!! It has such an interesting colour... It's a pink-coral kind of shade with a great shine. I had a lot of trouble while trying to photograph the awesome colour...

Is it coral?

 Orange?

 Pink?

So I just took a lot of pictures :) All of them are two coats.

Sunlight

Sunlight

Indirect sunlight

I hope it wasn't to boring to look at all those pictures haha :) I think this picture represents Cute as a button very well (just a little bit too orange maybe):

Source: The Edge of Beauty

You should just go to the store and see for yourself what this beauty looks like :)

Do you own a polish like this? Or exactly this one? 



7 comments:

  1. Ik heb deze nog niet, hij ziet er wel heel mooi uit! Veel beterschap trouwens ;) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank je Katrien! Heb je jouw Essie lakje al gedragen? :)

      Delete
    2. Nee, ik blijf wachten op die mooie sterke nagels... :) Mijn nagels zijn nog niet superveel gegroeid, maar ik voel dat door mijn nagels elke dag te verzorgen dat ze al veel sterker zijn geworden! Vroeger kon ik de tip van mijn nagel gewoon plooien, nu gaat dit eigenlijk (gelukkig) niet meer! Tot nu toe ben ik happy :) x

      Delete
    3. Ah wat fijn dat het zo goed gaat!! Smerensmerensmeren

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty colour! Essie is the best. I hope you get better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and questions (: